nicktyler
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i (sadly gone)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Two excellent phones. What non-phone call things do you do most with your phone now? What have you ever wanted to do that you couldn't? Those should be your criteria for deciding. If the two are equal on that measure, I'd say go with the IP5 only because transition will be easier.
This is the way to look at it. For me the transition being easy is not a big issue as I am happy it will not be difficult to move to android and I have not spent a lot on apps and content.

I have been playing with the S4 and from the limited time with it it absolutly smashes the iPhone 5 to pieces. The screen and speed are worlds apart. teh best thing about it and "What have you ever wanted to do that you couldn't?" How about 2 apps on one screen. The S4 allows you to have the internet browser and the text/phone/other open at the same time so no swapping back and forward or using the awkward copy function for numbers and postcodes etc.

I have decided to wait and give Apple a chance but I'm not sure what they will be able to do and my feeling (based on historical evidence) is that they simply won't bother to do anything.
Appreciate 0