Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
No one said "hugely" better. But according to a leading industry mag who has taken all 3 class competitors through the usual test (hot lap, 0-60, slalom, etc), the IS350 F Sport seems to be the best of a very tight, competitive, market segment which is contrary to KoJ's claim:
Yeah, you kinda did:
Quote:
It doesn't matter that the IS350 F Sport hands the 335i M Sport its ass in all aspects of driving feel from suspension calibration to steering feel. It needs 10 more whp or else it's crap, and doesn't deserve a look because according to these guys, Lexus is a never-was, and BMW has been a class leading super star for decades. It doesn't matter that the IS350 destroyed the 335i M Sport in the slalom test, it's all about that missing 10 whp. If it wasn't for that small detail, Lexus would be on top, but because it's not there, the 335i all day baby. When these fanboys step on the gas, they want to feel 0-60 in 4 seconds flat, otherwise why bother with such a slow, lumbering car, you might as well be pedaling a bike. 306 hp? Pffft. BMW the winna winna chicken dinna.

Quote:
Obviously an untrue statement because the IS350 F Sport is here, and has been here for a year now. That's what this discussion has been about.
I will repeat, once again, that I was speaking historically. A point I've clarified time and time again in this thread.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0