sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubern00b View Post
i'd agree with taking it this seriously if someone from mcdonald's had put 5 nuggets into the box instead of 6.

but i think you've set your expectations a little too high when it comes to any sort of online ordering, which isn't the same as fast food.

as the buyer, i am borderline fanatic about checking the status of my order. i think anyone wants their stuff as soon as possible, but there are times (backorder) where you just won't get it immediately.

not to come off as rude, but maybe you wouldn't feel so frustrated if you re-calibrated your expectations.

it's tough in our "must have now" society, but it's a reality i think we all have to accept, or just walk around being pissed off all the time that we didn't get what we wanted 5 minutes before we even knew we wanted it.
Well said.

I've had nothing but good experiences from all of the vendors from Tischer here on this board. They've helped me out even when they knew I probably wasn't going to buy something, which is impressive in and of itself. Unfortunately, you had a less than positive experience which wasn't any fault of theirs.

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0