Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
I couldn't agree more with Sick... Both Terry and Shiv spend a vast amount of time developing and supporting their products. I have to laugh at all the people who have made comments about shift sector and the majority of those who have voiced their opinion weren't even there and have NO CLUE as to what went on at that event. Sick and Terry were both really cool to hang with to include the entire Vishnu crew that showed up at the event. I just wish more tuned 335s would have showed up... So before you bitch about customer service, just remember your not the only person that has an issue and if you didn't take the time to research the issue prior to contacting your vendor then you probably shouldn't be tuning your car anyway. They don't have time to babysit every person who has a bad plug, injector, and can't figure out how to read a diagnostics code.
Very true, and i agree to an extent. I dont hate Vishnu, i just havent had great experience compared to Terry (who is always by his computer? lol). I hope Shiv is feeling better after the hospital and can get the ST cars figured out.