BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStigsTwin View Post
Your whole "I get better steering wheel feedback" theory is a load. You get different steering wheel feedback, not better. And if anything , the difference in handling between these two cars is so negligable that on the street, where as you say 99% of us will be driving, there will be little or no difference fealt. Oh but I forgot, you feel it. You're not a pro. You're the HVAC guy from Chicago. So yeah I should let you try to shout me down. Your whole selfabsorption is making you look like an ingnoramus in denial.
You may noticed that I've have made a clear effort to qualify my posts as my opinion and offer insight as to why many prefer the RWD chassis. The RWD does give "different" feedback, you're right. It gives more, undiluted feedback. Is it the best steering in any car ever? Obviously not. But IMO having more, undiluted communication is more confidence inspiring on a daily basis than having AWD. For the billionth time, this is my opinion. As I alluded to in my previous post, we agree to disagree, and that's that. OP needs to drive both and decide what he likes better.

Feel free to attack what you assume my occupation is when in fact I could not come fix your broken furnace. If you have a small business though, I could certainly manage it. Just so happens that I manage a family HVAC business, and am able to offer deals from time to time to local forum members...hence my signature. What this has to do with an AWD/RWD debate I'm not entirely sure, as I've mentioned numerous times that I'm not a pro, I don't track my car, and to me the difference is obvious, and so was the choice. Further, I fail to see how someone's occupation can invalidate their personal opinion on how to spec their car. I've never said one is better or one is worse as a "sum of their parts," just that I prefer the RWD, this is why, provided some weight and distribution info to offer some objectivity as to WHY many are finding the RWD more balanced, and told the OP to drive both chassis. Yup, I'm the ignoramus.
Appreciate 0