Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo335i View Post
I do have slight rubbing on larger bumps with two people in car but I raised the corner that was rubbing up since I'm on coils, also that's what my spacer currently looks like , but I thought that would be better since its hubcentric? I looked at a few other brands and it appears the larger you go the larger the lip.. Any reccomendations on brand? Or where to find the correct spacer for these wheels?
Being hubcentric is key, but that's not really the source of your vibrations. If you look at the spacer I posted, there's a step between the machined hub, and the flat mounting surface of the spacer. That little step is not allowing you to mount your wheels flush against the hub.

This is just a generic picture I pulled up off of Google, but if you compare the area on these (right where the lip is) to the ones you have, you'll notice the difference.

It comes down to the design of the spacer. Spacers like the ones above can be, and generally are, hubcentric. If you want to change up the brand of spacer, just check the vendor classifieds, or contact ECS Tuning to see if they have any recommendations. Maybe going down to something like an 7mm spacer would be better for you, as it should leave some of the factory hub exposed. That way your wheels can sit centered on them.