Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sered View Post
First run I only got to 6k and ran out of room. Second run was to 6300, both started from 3000ish.

And let me say, that was the first time I completely turned off DTC/DSC, normally I just turn off DTC. The car is pretty wobbly and granted this stretch wasn't the best road in the world, but it was by no means bad. The car meandered a good bit, I can see why the TPS would be closing.

Looks like it still closed some :/ Wow on the 2nd one, I was changing lanes gradually to avoid a pothole and some bumps. I'll just run this again tomorrow on the interstate a few times.
yeah, you got some Throttle closures. Always have DTC/DSC completely off when doing logs.

by the looks of your log, you were 2nd gear then shift into 3rd then WOT Correct?

timing corrections are pretty noisy, usually I like to see 3 or less cyl. with 3.38 or lower, you got all 6.

to clean up throttle closures you have to dial back WGDC and or up the load, but that is above my expertise. you can do that in ATR.

try to find a good safe stretch of road, you should not be dodging pot holes or traffic. get in gear 3 hold it at 2500 RPMS, start COBB, wait a sec then WOT. Read this thread it will help you.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472

This may be too aggressive for your setup. are you 93 octane? Do some more logs where conditions are better. to really determine.

What is also interesting, your Boost is over 18.5, I'd thought COBB OTS max out at 18.5? Maybe overboost is causing the throttle closures? @Benzy89?
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
?

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI

Last edited by VNeBLOB42; 11-09-2012 at 06:49 PM..
Appreciate 0