View Single Post
      01-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
a10495
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: none yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by atown88 View Post
See! haha You can get some decent 335's at that price point. My 328, with installed sport suspension, (non sport car though) is still a fun drive, especially compared to other cars i've driven. Having driven the 335i however, there is no comparison. As soon as I have more than 2 people in the car, I lose a ton of power and need to be redlining it to squeeze out whatever is left. Even though you'll have a ton of cars in your lifetime, you might as well do it right the first time. After the honeymoon period ends when you get a new car you'll start thinking, I wish it had more power.
hahahh yeah! i'll definitely be looking into 335's for fair trades... if 328i... cash on their side!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack135 View Post
get a 335i in the same price range. I drive a 135i and i got it when i was 17. Best decision of my life. the X35i's are crazy bro. Im 19 now and im almost 450wrhp and i have the fastest car out of all my friends and maybe in my city. You can spend a 2000 and make it that fast as well! youll be annoyed of the 328i of how slow it is as my sister has one! lol
dang! and yes i want a 335i. dang your car is crazy fast! and hahahahhhahah ok then 328i is my last choice 335 is my first
Appreciate 0