Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Do a search for Evisu "Genes." Warning: they are quite expensive.
ok thanks ybbiz i'll check out out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
+1 for Sevens

If you have a 3er, 7's shouldn't be a problem. Arguably the best jeans going, so soft they feel like sweatpants when you buy them before any washings even.
i don't mind spending the money if they are the ones i like since jeans tend to last a long time and b/c of the fact that i've been having trouble finding a pair to my liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
Take a look at "Seven" Jeans. They are expensive, but are really soft and light.. plus they look good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
I like Nudies but those may be too rough for you and you have to be down to wear them for at least 6 months without washing (dryclean is okay though but don't get 'em pressed). I bought some of these the other day. Denim is super soft. I'm not sure of your sizing though so I don't know how they'd fit. I'm 6 foot and about 146lbs.

http://store.americanapparel.net/devgsd400.html#i

I got the light grey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
i like guess, gstar, and diesel, and express.

but this is good, im gonna goto nordstrom and look for these names mentioned next time i go shop. or that jeanstore in NYC from the vid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post

thanks for all the recommendations. imma go tomorrow on my day off and hopefully i find a pair i like.
Appreciate 0