View Single Post
      05-19-2007, 09:53 AM   #31
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
I got my car at Russel. Very good buying experience. I went back and forth for few days deciding if I want E46 M3 or E90 335i. On the purchase day, even though they stay open only until 9pm, they were waiting around until 11pm until I made my decision while driving M3 and 335i back to back to decide. :rocks: My salesman was Korey Matthews, great CA (also served in the Navy) and the finance guy, Rich I think is retired Marine LtCol. I've also been getting regular car washes there and never had a problem, hand washed. I had to take the car in couple of times for service (oil sensor-and even got a free oil change with that at 7.5K miles, and door light), and Scott is the SA I always talk to. Always got a loaner. Even when I just come in for car wash, Scott, Korey or Rich they always have time to talk to me, if I have any questions. So far it's the best BMW dealer I dealt with. My previous one was Northwest BMW ( I think that was the name)in Tacoma,WA and I didn't have good experience there. Salesman were stock up, only talked to you if they felt like it, and their Service dept customer service was marginal too.

So far Russel BMW has been good experience to me, and no complaints. I guess I'm not that picky maybe, but I have nothing to complain about. I always have someone ask me if I need help with anything. If you want to buy a car Korey Matthews is the one to go to..... One thing I wish is that their parts department offered the same discounts like Tischer BMW (25-35% on most parts), like the blacklines or the OEM spoiler that are offered at 25% off.
Appreciate 0