United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
hows ps3 modding? any good.
It's a lot easier than XBOX Flashing. Just buy a well known USB key. Drag drop files on USB Key. Put in PS3 done!

But you have to put in the USB Key every time you power cycle the PS3, the JailBreak is not permanent.

Geohot just demonstrated some signed code, so it's a matter of time before some CFW is released...then there will be no more of the USB Key jailbreak method and it will be more stable/permanent hack.

I still ofc love XBOX 360 #1. But this PS3 JailBreak reminds me of the old XBOX1 modding--loading games off hard drive, ripping games to harddrive, ftp, homebrew, etc. But then again, if you have a JTAG 360 I suppose it's the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
i need to update my xbox ..i cant play new games.
haha fsho

btw here is the link to the E3Cardreader (one of mannnnny PS3 jailbreak brands) guide:

http://www.ps3-hacks.com/tag/e3-card-reader/ (scroll down to December 8 video tutorial)

as you can see extremely brainless. The hardest part is the 3 week wait for your $12 USB Key to arrive from HK/China. After I saw that video I just bought the E3 Card Reader from lightake.com -- there are cheaper alternatives from DealExtreme @ $6 but whatever lol.
Appreciate 0