View Single Post
      06-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

What happened to ER's quality contol?

This the 2nd time in a row I have gotten very poor quality from ER. Few months back I get a Charge pipe that has metal shavings hanging out of the welds so bad it looked like ice cicles (could have done motor damage)....call them complain get a new pipe and it is great. I get my custom lower intercoopler pipe with a meth bung today and they are huge chunky welds on the inside of this pipe? The idea of pipe with good bend is to help flow, not put big chunky welds in the path of air flow....WTF??? They either have a 5 year old doing quality control or they just dont care any more.

Here is the POS pipe I waited 2 weeks for:

JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0