Rep
Drives: Imola Red F80 M3

FS: Evo IX MR 346whp 362tq

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I am selling my 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR. Its graphite grey and in excellent condition. The car runs a safe 346whp with 362tq using 91 octane gas (see dyno sheets). Mods include: AEM shortram intake, GReddy turbo back exhaust, slotted rotors and painted caplipers, powdercoated gloss black stock bbs wheels, NEW faulkin tires, APR front bumper, jdm style tail lights. Car also has a pioneer cd player and I purchased the xm adaptor so all you need to do is call in and buy the subscription. I had the car professionally dyno tuned in Denver at MAC autosport. Great guys who know evos well. They installed a new boost solenoid along with the tune. I have the stock cat available, which will come with the car. Car has just over 60k miles on it. I just had the 60k mile service done along with a timing belt. Cost at mistubishi was over $800. I hate to sell it, but I dont drive it much due to owning a few other cars. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Looking to get $22,900 obo. No lowballing please. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_dXDi8K...de=transparent

Attached Images