12-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
cmyk
resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
For those saying "Lemon", no, your car isn't (necessarily) a lemon. You just got unlucky and bought a car that either hadn't been properly maintained or happens to have more mechanical issues than others. Even if it fit the legal definition of a "lemon," you are not the original owner so I don't believe it would apply to you anyway.

These cars are not without their quirks, and I've had a few of these items replaced myself. So far you're lucky that all of this is being covered under warranty. A vast majority of these cars are rock solid. You typically hear more horror stories on forums like these, as people are more inclined to post when things go wrong than when everything is running smoothly. Stay diligent with your maintenance and fix issues as soon as they arise and you'll be able to enjoy your car for quite a while. Looks like you've got most of the big ticket items out of the way for now

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0