View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #125
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill335 View Post
Great my JB2HR 335i running on 96-97 octane, driven by me; a person that never proclaimed to be a drag racing expert...trapped about the same as a PRocede v2 335i running on straight 93 octane but...and this is a huge "But"... costs oh about 1100 dollars less...and comes with excellent customer service support. Good for me!

The Air Temperature was in the 40's...unaware of the R.H. It rained the night and morning before I made my passes. And MMPS is out in a swamp LOL...but I found it unnecessary to post all of this and just stuck with posting the times as they're the only things that are relevant.

Don't misquote me...I am an avid drag racer. Avid drag racer and drag racing expert are totally different...I expect you to utilize a bit of reading comprehension in the future.
Wow, the 40's...nice cool weather to run the 1/4 mi. My runs were done in the mid 70's-80's with high humidity (~ 70%+ R.H.). I wonder what I could trap if I ran in the mid 40's-low 50's...oh well; it doesn't matter.

Not trying to misquote you; I know you have "plenty of experience drag racing."

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...98&postcount=7

I guess other ppl may have said you were an expert drag racer or just a "highly experienced drag racer."

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0