03-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #242
sovende96
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface View Post
I'm 16 and this is gonna be my first car, tomorrow me and my dad are flying out to pick it up and drive it back, I'm excited and wondering what you guys think I should do cosmetically, I plan on just murdering it out and getting yellow brake calipers and angel eyes... It's an m sport so the rims are pretty decent so I don't plan on changing them any time soon, but just show pictures or comment on what looks best on this car
Hey buddy, congrats on the purchase. I'm a little older than you I just picked up my e92 yesterday night with 100k... Will post a thread with a few pictures later.

I'm sure your dad payed for the e92 as did mine for whatever reason it may be, but I hope you dont have your "dad" pay for everything like repairs and mods to the car. I plan on becoming FBO and will definatly have a little more maintanance than you will ever encounter for your 335. With that being said, I am left to cover everything that needs to be done to the car and I have to pay for all of the mods I do.

I hope you enjoy it, and for all of those haters from before in this thread, they were reacting to your attitude, but at the end of the day we are all here to seek advice and enjoy our cars.

Heres a quick shot of mine in my school lot from this moring XD...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0