View Single Post
      10-23-2007, 01:33 AM   #98
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooost View Post
There is phrase that commonly used. This is "shit happen". Sometimes you have wait for thing. It is now in stock and ready to ship according to eisenhaus. I'm sure that if Mr. John Kang could eat stainless steel and shit out exhaust that you would have tracking info day after order is made. This is not common 325 or 335 system, this is rare 320 system. If you get tired of wait than you should cancel order and take your money somewhere else. Otherwise be patient. Seems like you make big huge deal out of minor issue. This is not going to make matter better.

Minor issue?maybe for you is a minor issue. I think Iam the only person willing to wait almost half years for the exhaust.anyone wait more than 4 months??l

Mr John kang Eisenhaus Told me either "cancel or wait"?by that time he told/mentioned me by phone its been 5 months sir! please take a look on the 1st page.I did made the complain when its been 5 months not the 1st-3rd months.
No tracking at all. Jayson the manager of the Eisenhaus even told me that they will shipp my exhaust system from germany ( their Company ) via air freight to their facility in USA. But they dont!

thnx for your comment..
Appreciate 0