Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Evolution Racewerks!

I decided to purchase my intercooler through them because they had a group-buy going and special sale on extra accessories, so why not? They're a very reliable and outstanding company with great knowledge on all of their products.

So what about my experience? What can I say?! The level of customer support and quality of character are beyond amazing! The team (Fred, Christine, and John) were all amazing and very helpful and extremely patient with me. They answered all my questions and helped anywhere they could. Only sad, not bad, part was that they ran out of HKS SSQV's which was okay because I went with the Tial. Christine was amazing to work with and extremely helpful. She made sure to call and update me whenever there was anything and was very welcoming. Overall, they have given me the best customer service than any company (in-person or over phone) and will definitely have my support for a long time.

My package is now on its way and will be arriving hopefully by Monday or Tuesday. I'll update this with photos or packaging and products once it is here.

-Marvin

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0