View Single Post
      10-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #37
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Lots of people running default configurations on stage 1 and stage 2. These maps are more than enough performance IMO as they are. I tested stage II deafult everything, and all I can say is man oh man, look what has been done with the N54. A year ago, I would never have believed we'd be here today. Back when I was tuned, running Dinan stage 2, I somehow always felt like yeah the car was fast, but not really fast enough. Now? Go drive a PROCede Rev II car with stage 2 or 3, its a revelation. Way fast for a DD car. Enough that you probably wont feel much need for more, unless you are one of the E90 addicts type on these boards who always need the next fix no matter how stoned out they are. The car is so smooth, yet so fast. Leg goes down, and the flood gates of power just open up. No slam in your back or anything unrefined like peaky torque, just torrents of endless reserves of power unleashed. Triple digit speed in the time it takes you say "Holy crow...".