Volasko
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i E90, 18 530xe G30

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Looking good! Gotta love the Canadian license plate laws
If we have to keep them we should be able to modify them...
I was thinking about red bbk down the road, I think it would be neat to vinyl the plates black with red lettering...it would really work well with the theme...along with a slew of $110 tickets! hahah I remember even getting tickets for having my front plate in the windshield many years ago. Sucks.

Surprised at how good your stance looks considering stock suspension. I haven't purchased rims because I don't want to drop my car and I am afraid of how it will look with 19s. Let me rephrase that, I want to drop the car really bad, but unless I pick up another vehicle, I can't justify dropping my daily driver. This makes me wonder if it would look decent on my e92...hmmmmm
I agree, I think the stance looks pretty good on the stock sports suspension. If I were to drop I would want to do it correctly and get a proper set of coil overs but right now I can't justify the cost for the added looks. The car already has a really great balance of comfort/drive-ability and handling. I think the rear stance looks better than the front, it needs another 1/2" to really look nice.

Last edited by Volasko; 01-27-2012 at 07:39 PM..
Appreciate 0