View Single Post
      09-24-2010, 07:36 AM   #29
jonas9000
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i Coupé 2007

[QUOTE=badfish;8052779]How clean it is depends on how you install it. The only thing cleaner are the OEM options.

But what is nice about this kit is it gives you the ability to add HD, Bluetooth, Ipod, Sirius, etc. Some of these are separate modules so be prepared to pay a little more. But it should end up costing less than the dealership. I think they want something like $500 just for iPod alone. If you have a phone that can go into mass storage mode and has a USB connection you could charge your phone and play the media files on it.

The reason why I'm not pulling the trigger on this kit is I wish they would have added navigation control for a nav module and a color display for it. I like the Kenwood/Garmin navigation units.

There is the KOS-V1000 but now that unit is also dated and we don't need the built in amp.

I'm hoping they will follow up with units that will have these updated features and meant to be integrated through the AUX in. In the meantime, this is a pretty nice unit for music and bluetooth only.[/QUOT

But i looks like you have a cable between box and control wheel and also between box and info panal, why isn´t it wireless ? too many ugly cables.
E92 coupé 335i Space Gray, Black gloss Grille, CF Emblems, Halogen AE Mtec, Super white Mtec fog 7000k, M-tec Led plate, M3 Trunk Lip, Alu pedals AC Schnitzer, M6 rims F235/B265 19", Interior Leds,Gear shift/Handbreak BMW Performance.
Appreciate 0