01-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #73
cybermaster
Ruby
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwarea80
Cybermaster, I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Seriously, a new system has to be put in place for police dispatching. I hope everything works out ok for you. I'll be so piss if someone did anything to my car right now. BTW, my sales is Shelly from Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas. Not sure if it's just me, but I felt like he was unresponsive after I paid for the car.
Jwarea80, I had felt the same with my Sales - Roy, at the Berkeley, CA BMW. I will keep you updated on my repair progress.

On the other issue, we absolutely need a new police dispatching system. I have Cingular cell phone service here in Northern California. Every time that I called to 911, I had to wait for few minutes before someone pick it up. I have only made 2 call to 911 for the past 5 years on my cell phone. Both call were on last Friday. If you were in a emergency that you need help quick, you better make a call using a POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service line. However, it doesn't mean that you will get help fast. It just put you in to the system quicker. So, you can hope the police/fireman/paramedic show up soon.
Appreciate 0