General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEA 3 View Post
WOW, the millions of cars I have done and this is the first I have ever had a problem, and im sure everyone on here will vouch for me on that.

sorry to hear that this was such a nightmare, i have never installed anything wrong on anyones car before, and really have NO IDEA how the hell it happend on your car at all...

Nabil, sorry for the problems.... this is the first I have ever had an issue... so please dont post stuff like "oh I hope he is learning out to do it the right way"
I think that is childish on your part, and i have had years and years of wrenchin on these cars as well as Audi's, VW's etc...and never have had anyone post anything negative.

And as far as me being responsible, I am more than responsible. Next time I will take my time Rather than Rush and do Springs, Front and rear sways, PROcede install, driving you to your house dropping you off, pickin you up etc....within 2 days

Address me with the issue rather than posting things on here... and i havnt heard of this for about 3 weeks now or since the first week we installed them..so not sure what you say when you PM'd, left messages etc when you havnt since the last time i drove out to help ya.... so you might want to be truthfull.

Thanks and good luck.. and again sorry for the problem...

p.s im sure others on here have made mistakes before on peoples cars... i know i can name a few right off the top of my head... we all make mistakes..just not sure how this one happend.
Mistakes do happen, it's how they get addressed. From what Mantis told me you are real hard to get a hold of and he's been trying to reach you. You said he hasn't so I guess we'll have to get to the bottom this. I hope you two can work this out as Mantis has spent a lot of time and money to get this problem corrected.

Edit: I must say for the record, my install that will not be named turned out fine and thanks.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0