12-01-2014, 03:33 AM   #3371
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///ADMAN View Post

I don't have any yellow lights in my interior. They are all amber and LED. Maybe the glovebox?

And, I don't believe I have any turn signals that are incandescent either. I rarely use my blinker.
The ones on the front are LED built into the headlight. Same with the back - built into the taillight.

The only other I can think of is the side marker. But, I believe that is an LED on the 335is as well.
lol, my apologies, i meant the amber lights for the cabin for each passenger and the button to turn on all the lights and also the footwell and the side blinkers and door puddle lights. they are all the same bulbs. I swapped them out with a T-10 LED. for the passenger and front footwell lights. the rear footwell lights are a festoon type bulb. and the middle two lights are a path of LEDS that need a bit of work, all able to be found on the DIY section for LED e-92. Patrick, for us however, you and I need to go about the middle light a bit differently than the coupes.

yes the 3 amber LED built-in the headlight is not what im talking about haha, sadly nobody has gotten them coded out, the wiring itself needs to be cut . i always have mixed feelings about those lights.. sometimes i like them sometimes i dont.