E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
VET is a racing champ, he is not applying for sainthood. Senna, Prost and Schumi all were also champs and all did mea culpas, let's not crucify VET for this. I'll contend the racing with WEB might have caused a repeat of Turkey with 43 bagged points for RBR gone poof; that being said, it was WEB who was the bigger man and in the end, let VET through. At the end of the day, it was maximum points for the Infiniti Red Bull Racing F1 team, this will blow over quickly and we will race again in Shanghai in 3 weeks. F1 is soooooo much drama
I absolutely support wheel to wheel racing like seb and mark did.
Just not the way how it had worked out, when both agreed upon doing the strategy planned originally. Then one just didn't quite honor the agreement and go ahead racing and "perhaps" caught mark off guard a bit?

In Seb's mind, of course he is also wanted to win and also he might looking at the bigger picture. Just remember how close the championship was back in 2010 and 2012. He might think that 7 points could be make him a 4 WDC in a row or just three.

I'm just loving this. Just two races and we got plenty to talk. The three week break will seem less painful.