11-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #40
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryebread View Post
Has anyone spent any time consulting with a rep from BMW NA? It sounds like a serious matter. We paid a premium for the D. We deserve a car that will last.
I wrote BMW Group to include contacting them on Facebook. I included links to several threads regarding the issue. They forwarded my inquiry to BMW NA, which sent me a canned response to which I responded reiterating this is NOT an isolated problem as they would like everyone to believe.

I would encourage anyone and everyone that's had a problem or concerned about this problem to contact BMW Group - forget BMW NA let BMW Group direct your inquiry to BMW NA, put the mother ship on notice!

Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding your concerns with your 2011 BMW 335d.

Please be assured the quality of our vehicles receives our constant attention, nevertheless, despite our best efforts, a problem may occur with a particular vehicle or component. We appreciate your feedback on this vehicle, and will use your comments to improve our future models.

Should you have specific questions regarding your vehicle, we suggest talking to the service team at your local BMW center. A list of our authorized BMW centers categorized by name, state or ZIP Code can be found on our website at: www.bmwusa.com, under “Dealer Locator.”

For any non-technical inquiries, you can contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117, Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time.

Sincerely,

Emily Dunn
Customer Relations and Services
Representative

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 11/26/2012 12:00:00 AM
To: bmwagcom <BMWAGCOM@bmwusa.com>
Subject: General Contact Form - Anfrage von Christopher

Dear colleagues,

please find enclosed the customer's complaint.

Best regards,
BMW Group Customer Service Team

################################################## ###########

------------------------------------------------------------------
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Board of Management: Norbert Reithofer, Chairman,
Frank-Peter Arndt, Milagros Caiņa Carreiro-Andree,
Herbert Diess, Klaus Draeger, Friedrich Eichiner,
Harald Krueger, Ian Robertson
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Joachim Milberg
Registered in: Munich HRB 42243
Appreciate 0