Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 325i

F/S: OEM E90 Steering Wheel Package (non-sport) $400/obo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I know this item is not what all the cool kids are clambering over, but here it is never-the-less.

Off of a 2006 E90 sedan, this wheel comes with everything pictured; yes, even the airbag. Apart from normal wear, it can be described as being in very good condition with no formidable scratches or distortion of the multi-function switch labels. Roundel is superb and the only conspicuous markings are around the airbag release access points which are clearly indicated in the photo array.

I am asking $400/obo for everything and have no interest in parting out unless you motivate me otherwise. I will accept offers; however, I will laugh away those that border on the ridiculous. Shipping is never a problem and only exact cost will be applied.

In the spirit of even-handedness I ask that everyone act as an adult and refrain from engaging in written warfare and/or laying out your life story. I don't have the time to partake in any of this so please take it somewhere else.

Paypal is payment method of choice; e-mail address will be supplied to the purchaser upon reaching an agreement.

Attached Images

Last edited by canadouche; 11-29-2011 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: price change
Appreciate 0