07-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #102
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Quote:
Originally Posted by King mode View Post
My program:

I buy a house every 1 -1.5 years (to get owner occupant mortgage rates, you must live in the home for at least 1 year), live in it until I find the next good investment property and buy it and move. I then rent my previous house which covers my mortgage and on top of that I average $500-1000 per month In cash-flow (depending on the property). I'm 27, I own 4 houses in the "hot" neighborhoods in Denver, I have a fully paid off 08 335xi, a 99
a4 big turbo drag car, and a cabin 1 hour outside Denver. I tend to purchase my homes with 25% down. I must say that not having kids helps big time but that will change down
the road. As you can see I'm a big believer in home ownership and owning income properties. My goal is 10 investment properties by age 35, I'm on my way.
im mad how nonunique my plan sounds lol

I was thinking same thing, except limit to high demand real estate like a condo in chicago. Live there for a year or two, while building equity to afford down payment on next place, and do what I can.

Honestly, plans for this car - $10k in mods, absolute tops. But I will shell out whatever is needed beyond that in maintenance because I enjoy the car. I will not trade in my 325 for a 335 just because I want to get more tempted to get speeding tickets lol. I like to think I made my compromise by sticking with an affordable (to me) BMW.

Now maybe when I have the equity, I'll worry about things like "should I trade up for an M3?" etc. But otherwise, theres more important things in life. And much better ways to get your money to work for you then dropping it all into a car.

Plans for real estate - in the millions if I can have it my way.
Appreciate 0