View Single Post
      04-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #22
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloppyJoe View Post
I see OP has already resolved his issue, but for future reference, you could just go to autozone and borrow one of these
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...er=516519_0_0_

the claw part of the jaw puller hooks right onto the vanes on the rotor, and the middle screw part pushes against the center of the hub, pulling the rotor free.

Mine was pretty stuck on and would not budge despite my attempts at bashing it in. This thing took it right off no problem.
I did get mine off with WD40 and a big hammer...

however, that autozone tool looks awesome.... however, on the website it doesn't say anything about rotors? ... and the only thing i would fear is that is wouldn't "reach" the vanes of the rotors... I have a 328 and my front rotors are decently sized, imagine a 335 or M3... might not reach, but that is a great idea for a tool!!