02-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
manj
E90s DJ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i

Cool Just Bought a 2011 323i

Hi

My Name is MK, and OFFICIALLY Introduce myself to This Forum!

Well ive been looking for a car for sometime and i have come to the conclusion of a BMW. Test drove a 323i yesterday Demo, I got the car for 7k under ticket price because of a Crazy New President for BMW Downtown Toronto.

So pretty much the new president took 90 new titles BMWs and moved them into Used titles to beat the Merceded Downtown last Year in sales and he accomplished what he set out to do. The In-Service Date for this vehicle is December 30th 2010 at 12:00am which was only a month ago. So i found this 323 with 14 KM and i put 7km on it yesterday on my drive for 36k the new build price is 45 for this car with the features and extended warranty etc... The dealership also provided a 0.9% APR rate. So the deal was astonishing!

PICTURES OF THE CAR:
http://listings.boostmotorgroup.com/...532#ZoomPlayer

above is my Listing if you guys want to check it out! Also im happy that i can be apart of this Forum The new LCI is an amazing looking vehicle, the drive was a huge upgrade from my previous 4banger Japanase Made Toyota. Soon as i sat in the car i knew i was gonna buy it. This is my first BMW so HAPPY!

The reason why i bought this car in a 2.5L Engine is because im only 22 and i couldn't afford anything else, i didn't like the PRE-LCI shape, as it hadn't grown on me and i wanted the comfort of a dealers support when purchasing a new vehicle

THE WARRANTY
So the warranty i got with the car is PHENOMENAL and the largest reason why i purchased the car. I was looking at TLs, A4s, ISs, GTIs, and none had coverage like this, especially included in the MSRP Price.

6 years or 200,000km
4 years or 80,000km for full servicing covered by BMW Canada.
Bumper To Bumper.
Paint Protection.

This is what officially sold me when he said that this was STANDARD on this vehicle.

Now to ask my fellow E90 Members, what should i do next! I want the Mtech Body Kit, With Front Spliters, the Rear CSL Trunk, With some 19x10 or 20x10 in the front and 19x11 or 20x11 in the rear! Any recomendations? Im Still reading this forum and will get back to all with details soon as i know where im going with this development!

Cheers!
MK
Appreciate 0