View Single Post
      09-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
B12
Rep
Drives: ALPINA B12 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccannable View Post
I have been attempting to use dis and am able to run a quick test and pull codes but when i attempt a quick delete it runs down the list and all 'x's are removed. when i restart the car the airbag fault light is still there..
First of all you have to read the fault of the airbag module and because is has a security related state only deleting it with the quick delete function wont work.

Start the quick test again, after thesSystem is finished, push the right green arrow. You will find a list of faults, push the right green arrow again. Now you can see the faults in a list, under every fault type (DME) you can see a message for example "-mixture adaption" or Airbag -seat belt pretensioner, mark the message with the - and push the right green arrow again.
You will find a information about the corrsponding module you marked the screen before. After the module informations are complete, push the green right arrow again. A new screen will open, mark the expert mode and like all the other sites before push the right green arrow. On the next screen you will find error code read, mark it and push the right green arrow again. on the next screen you will find the troublemaker. If you go bak you have the posibility to check particular components of the system. In your case if the model is 2006 you have the renewed info screen with detailed information about all the testmodules you can check.

The procedure is always the same with the left and right green arrows move the software were you want and what you want to do.

If you dont have a fault in your car, you have to mark the modules after the quick test manually. On the left lower corner right on the left arrow there is a field called function choice. Play a little bit with it and the marked modules will create a test plan.

Thats all for the first time.
Appreciate 0