Mileage (numbers only please): 91000
Color: Space Grey / Black
Price (no $ sign please): $15000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: Rear Wheel Drive
Options: Sports Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Navigation/iDrive, iPod integration.

I purchased the car in 2012 for use as a daily driver. It has done great, even in the snow we've gotten the past couple years.

The car was CPO until July of last year. I have all of the service records during the time that I have owned it. I am taking it in on 2/26 of this week to make sure everything is ready to go for the new owner.

The car has new Michellin Pilot Sports on it as of last May. I am currently running Blizzak tires on a separate set of rims that I will include in the sale for an additional $750. They have been used for two seasons and have an ample amount of tread on them.

The front bumper contains a scuff mark on the passenger side. I had planned on replacing it with an M-Sport bumper, but never got around to doing so. The only other defect is a scratch on the passenger side door.

The pictures shown here were taken when I first brought the car home from Tucson. Additional/current pics available upon request.

Mechanically, the car is rock solid and has never given me any problems. Cosmetically it could use a few little touch-ups, but is in otherwise great shape.

Pics:
View post on imgur.com

Update: 2/26. Just got the car back from the shop with a clean bill of health. I have taken additional photos. They can be found here:

View post on imgur.com

Last edited by dutch; 03-13-2014 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: To include new pics!
Appreciate 0