View Single Post
      02-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #148
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I tested all the functionality of it today and everything checked out...The only modules that are not working is the convertible hardtop, nav and radio...All the other modules are working perfectly..I even read errors and erased them with no problem...I did get some warning about version variance of certain functions and that it can cause malfunction, but I pressed ok and it went to the next screen...Tested those modules by reading the module and everything worked, so I guess the difference in version files didnt make much of a difference. ..I even checked the individual console buttons which tirggers INPA to show if they are functional or not and everything checked...Ever function that was able to connect to INPA worked and data was correct. I hear what your saying and there was a couple of warnings, I think about 4 warnings of this variance that I saw....They had to do with Kosserie modules and couple of communication modules and one for the tranny.....Before I transferred the files there were alot of errors that module cannot be found, now I only have 3...
Appreciate 0