09-24-2007, 09:43 AM   #41
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
But the difference is that the BMW dealer told you up front on how long it was going to take. So you knew when leaving the deposit that it would take 3 months.

You were an Audi guy, dont you remember when APR would told everyone that the Stage 3 kit would be ready in "2 weeks" but really ended up being like a year.
LOL that was the longest running joke. Anytime any company would say they were coming out with something it was always the APR quote "2 weeks". I dont know anyone that actually ever got anything from APR. Sometimes I even say it in real life to people(as to when something will get done) but Im the only one laughing. Oh well.

Well, I knew from when I ordered the original PROcede back in Feb and finally got it in April that it would probably be the same situation this time around. I dont really care(then again my charge hasnt gone through yet), I know it will eventually arrive at my doorstep.

Again, people can complain all they want but you dont see them cancelling their orders do you. So either put up, or shut up!
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0