03-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #205
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSmotorsports View Post
What it has to do with it is he is the first evolve tuned 335d in the US. Since he was the first person to make the jump he got a discount for being the first. If you were to be the first you would have received the same-thing.

This is not evolve choosing a dyno of choice but the one we use or recommend all our customers to use. The originally dyno this car was brought to before anything was the dyno jet. However they had no way to hook up for rpm signal. Now that there is a way to get rpm signal it was brought back.

The dyno we are doing is not to compare baseline runs to the after tune. We are looking to compare the curves.

There is no black&white answer right now because this is the first 335d evolved tuned car. If your looking for dyno information there is tons of information on UK forums.
I hear what you are saying and I appreciate this was the first US 335d tuned by Evolve. I also understand there may or may not be some bugs to work out, okay.

I do not care much about dynos from a european 335d, what I care about seeing is the before and after results of the Evolve tune on a US car from a shop that does not have any relationship with your shop or Evolve, that's all, and I am sure you can apprecaite that. Although it was not really made clear initially it sounds like the aforementioned information will be presented along with whatever data you collect during a 3rd dyno pull at your shop.

Anxiously waiting to see all of the data.
Appreciate 0