11-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
klov335
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 lci n55 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom_J

and after a quick stroll around town they seem to have settled a bit.

Overview

-H&R race springs for RWD e90s
-Supreme Power front lowering perches
-RWD E90 strut mounts(you DO need them)
-18x9.5 +20/+28 on 245/40/18s
-The wheels are Miros I got off craigslist only to peel the plasti-dip off to realize they were red and spend a week sanding and preping for paint. Autozone spray cans + 1 million hours of sanding and taping and that's what I came up with. A little two-tone combo.

Front tires are aggressive summer Nexon 3000s and they are extremely bulky and broad. They do no match the sumitomos out back.

Of course, as expected, the ride is bouncy, not really harsh surprisingly. I'm ordering struts next week. ONLY thing is, I think I read somewhere that certain struts set the front down even further, which ones do? Idk if I can spare much more low up front.

Surprisingly! I have yet to scrape, the rears do not rub(gotta love bimmer for the "pre-rolled" type rear lip).

If I can get a set-of shock to kill most of this bounce, it'll be a set-up made in Heaven!

The SP perches are an absolute must, the installer forgot to put them on initially & had to re-do the suspension. That extra .5" made a world of a difference! Overall, I'm happy & I'm low.
I see u installed perches for ur front can you send me a link whered u order from i would really like it to get rid of my rake with te xdrive alhought i got h&r sports dunno if its rwd or awd.. Prolly awd since it gave me a rake but i will be putting eibachs since my winter is a little bit worst i would love to order those perches thanks for ur time

Kevin
Appreciate 0