View Single Post
      08-24-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
olli_g
Rep
Drives: 1er soon

astensland, thanks very much for your review. Would you be so kind and answer some questions of mine?

1. When you say scrolling is slow, what does that mean exactly? Is it more like 1 or 2 lines per second or more like 10 lines per second? So to scroll through 50 albums, does that take more like 5 seconds or more like half a minute?

2. I heard that when in random mode and you want to skip a song (by pressing next on the steering wheel or on the radio), it doesn't play the next randomly chosen song, but the next song in the list. So if you're listening to the third song of an album and press the "Next" button , the next song is not some random song, but song 4, then song 5, 6, and so on. The only way to keep it random is to let the song play until the end.

3. I also read that if you listen to some songs in random order, this order is always the same. So the next time you play those same songs again randomly, the order of the songs is not a new, different, random order, but the same order like last time you had it on random.

Can you confirm those problems?

Thanks very much
Olli
Appreciate 0