View Single Post
      11-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #71
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

played it a few hours last night and I was surprised and pissed that the matching system still sucks so bad, I was level 1 going up against people who somehow are already level 48 or 1st prestige.WTF. That tells me these people got the game way early or have found exploits or are boosting in free for all lobbies with their friends like douches. I do like the game a lot but at the start the guns you get are crap. The MP5 has way too much recoil, and for anyone who has actually used one in real life knows they dont have this much and that is why they are the weapon of choice by SEAL's for CQB. It is controlled, and accurate. SO they messed up there. Once you get the FAMAS things get a little better I found. Rate of fire is good and it puts a hurtin on.

It has a ton in common with MW2 and then a lot that is not MW2. Killstreaks are not as easy to come by and the streaks are not as overpowered as in MW2. The only one that really rapes face is the Chopper Gunnar but you can be shot down pretty easy.

We will see if it is broken and full of ways to be hacked in the coming weeks.

The Gun Game mode is actually the most fun I had yet though.