View Single Post
      02-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
Pseng
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30 335i 2013

([UPDATE] Amber delete)-Umnitza Predator Orion Tmv2 Angeleyes & blackout-

hey guys i finally upgrade my headlights after 2 years of having this car. I wasnt planning to upgrade it any time soon but it just so happen that the passenger side headlights got fogged up after the rain. It's just weird that it happen around this time when i told my self no more mobs for while soo yea lol

I have been on this forum for a while now and ino what some of you guys think why didnt i get the ls3 or oneighty? tbh this car is my daily drive and without driving this car for couple days or a week kills me already lol

so i picked Umnitza Predator Orion TM v2, got them around for $277 and another $180 to get black housing and installing them, took around 7 hours. At Geroge Custom Headlights. I'm pretty happy of the outcome and let me tell you its change the whole car perspective. let me know what you guys think. thanks!

Pictures:

got installed at Geroge Custom Headlights

with flash

with flash

no flash

so i couldn't stand the amber so went to alex who does coding and other stuff. if you got any question hit him up, he's pretty cool and thanks again his info: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561210

UPDATE: AMBER DELETE

Last edited by Pseng; 02-03-2013 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: adding more pictures
Appreciate 0