Rep
Drives: 12 STX Advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacutiej View Post
HEY don't forget that there was an E class there too grumbles
Sorry, cutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skow View Post
Ahh, when i went over there and talked to them it was just the M3 owners there, musta been during your track session.

I didn't realize the e-class was yours panda, I failed all around at meeting people.
OK, you probably met Richard (white E92 M3) and Josh (black E92 M3 ZCP). I was in D-class so that explains why you didn't see me then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster400 View Post
J-Spec Dan- HUGE THANK YOU for posting about this event and then letting me hang with your group! Such an awesome time... learned sooo much. Skow- great video brings it all back every time I watch it. Hope to meet you sometime soon. Pandacutiej- next time you have to drive!
Glad you enjoyed our company, haha. We'll have to do this kind of event at least one more time this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacutiej View Post
Epic fail... next time
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedB View Post
Hey Dan, not sure if we met I was D16 aka the guy that did a 180* at the turn after the back straight.. Glad the C63 didn't hit me I would've felt like even more of an ass...lol. Was my first time ever to a track though and it was fun as hell.

Skow I'm 90% sure we met didn't we park next to each other? lol

Anyone have pics / videos?

I was passed by everyone except the X3 so I'm sure you saw me on the track. I didn't see you spin but the E39 M5 in C-class went to hot into turn 1 and went into the gravel...That was my instructor sitting shotgun so I got the lowdown on what happened during my drive as well as the explanation my instructor gave the chief instructor before I went out.

I've got photos I'm working on. I've got a few up on facebook right now (PM me for my name) but working on a TON of them to upload on here.