View Single Post
      12-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #30
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Dimitriy its funny you live in Brooklyn and dont like Life Quality in Brooklyn, I live in South Bellmore and cant stand Hassel. They gave me horrible pricing for my european delivery. The price difference was $40.00 in my lease. With Andy my price difference in my lease was $225.00 per month. And my car came out to be $6,500.00 less doing Euro delivery with Andy. Hassel said that it couldnt be done that way. So hassel lost out on 5 sales. My 335xi coupe, my dads 535xi that he is picking up Jan 14th, my sisters boyfriend witha 328xi coupe, my friend steve is picking up a 535xi the same day as my dad and my friend roman who is probably getting the 328 vert in Feb. Andy might suck on regular deliveries but he is doing a hell of job on euro deliveries. I would love to drive to hassel when all of us have our cars and throw it in their faces that we all bought them from life quality and not from them. Plus in all honesty the sales girls at life quality have much better bodies than hassel girls anyway LOL
I'm not sure why you were quoted bad rates @ Hassel, but maybe they are not that great on ED, as I did not go that route. I just did a traditional lease.

With that said, I know Hassel is very competitive. They gave me the best pricing for my car ('07 335i E90, with every single option except ZCW and Active Steering) Total Out of pocket: $2,500 - $547.00/month. Since then, my sister's fiance has gotten a '08 X5 3.0 from them (every single option) Total Out of Pocket - $3,000 - $675/month.

All I know is that Life Quality is a horrible horrible place with a TERRIBLE attitude, this has been confirmed many times over and over. Besides the fact; "You DO NOT make a serious purchase in Brooklyn".

Finally, I'll hand it to you the LQ girls DO have better bodies than Hassel's girls. However, at the end of the day, they are still a bunch of Brooklyn girls
Appreciate 0