06-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
Hi,

I believe you pm'ed me about the order and I even publicly - said its not in-stock yet. If you've asked for a refund I am sure it was sent to you, was the email sent to orders************.com? Our phone number is as posted on the site **************. We'll let you know if the item is in-stock or not most items are.

The touring cup kit isn't the H&R sport cup kit is. Please help me better understand what more we can do, on these H&R items we drop ship direct from their warehouse and we can do stock checks at any time.
Umm no, no one said it wasn't in stock to me. I don't check every thread to know if they are.

Money left my account on the 25th. I was just emailed 3 days ago to tell me you guys don't have the item for four more weeks. I asked for a refund three days ago, none was given.

The phone numbers that were sent to me in email by I beleive someone named Tom originally, and the second from a female (the name escapes me,) I called. One phone number said the nextel number was not in service. The second number gave me busy signals at all times.

Wouldn't it make sense to pm me that they weren't in stock, put the are a pre-order (sense the woman who emailed me told me they wouldn't be released for 4 weeks?) I am okay with waiting, but why was the money taken from my account, along with shipping? I waited three days for a refund, after waiting two weeks from the order. I don't get it.
Appreciate 0