View Single Post
      11-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #95
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
It's okay. Nothing Vettel would have done would have changed your mind. Domenicali was asked about SV's race, and he just said the same thing and talked about safety cars etc etc. Inside, he know's what's what and was crapping himself the entire race. He'd be applauding FA's abilities to the millionth degree if it were his driver's performance from pitlane-to-podium.

I hope next week Hamilton and Alonso go on the record and talk sh*t about Vettel's driving again (specifically LH's comment about how he misses 4 apexes per lap - LOL). It seemed to put a bee in SV's bonnet. Karma's a bitch.

And while all the nay-sayers are still mulling over the fact that they're not 'sold' on SV's ability, he'll be sipping cocktails on the golf course with his 3rd WDC under his belt (in a row).
If it was Alonso or Hamilton coming from the back of the race to get a podium, everyone will say how incredible they are. When it's SV, oh it was all car. Give me a break.

You don't win 2 (potentially 3) WC while completely dominating your teammate by just pure luck.

Having said that, I was really happy to see the Iceman win.

Who else is going to Austin in 2 weeks?
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0