10-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #10
Bliss
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
While the clubs in Vegas are always fun, I'd suggest being out on the strip at midnight, then going to a club after that. On NYE, the strip is completely closed to traffic allowing everyone to walk out in the street. Each hotel fires off their own fireworks show making it a hell of an experience. Basically, get your pre-party on in the street with the crowd and fireworks, then head to a club. Just be sure to make a reservation at a club well before your trip, as most people waiting in lines for clubs on NYE probably won't get in.
Mmm.. This sounds like quite a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compm3e92m3 View Post
Nice! im staying at the cosmo with my friends from the 29th Dec til the 2nd of Jan. Roughly 100 to 250. It gets high if you wait to long. Since were there for 4 nights, we plan to hit Marquee and XS through those consecutive nights. Maybe Surrender or Haze(depending on whose playing there) but mostly those 2.
Marquee seems to be the spot. When do they normally start releasing lineups and ticket info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzm View Post
I might be going. If I do, will def do a bottle service. Vegas is not worth it without bottle on NYE. Don't end up welcoming 2013 in a line. Welcomed 2009 in line. Horrible experience.
How much is bottle service for 5 people roughly?

Damn.. That would of sucked being in line. What time did you start lining up?
Appreciate 0