View Single Post
      03-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #2134
Boothmeister
England
Rep
Drives: F30 330D, Estoril Blue

Howdy from Yorkshire!

Morning guys & gals.

I've been floating around the forum for a month or so now whilst I've was waiting for my existing car to sell, which it it did for a rather handsome price. Coming from a host of sports cars the prospect of buying a diesel was quite scary but the bun in the wifes oven wouldn't allow me to keep a two door GTI.

Anyway I picked up a 59 plate 320d M-Sport in Bluewater last week. Really happy with the motor so far although there are a few issues I want to sort out. The boot lid seems slightly out of alignment for some reason and I can't find any evidence of accident repair. Paint readings are more or less the same all around the car, no overspray etc. The steering lock has stuck once too which seems to be an issue but it came of fine when I took up the tension in the wheel.

The car has already been remapped by DMS and but I'm going to put it on a rolling road to get an idea of how well everything is performing. I'm not totally convinced the map is still present but that may be down to a significant performance drop form my last car. We shall see.

Got a boot lip in the post and a full machine polish is on the cards once my wrist comes out of the cast

Few pics of the beast:

.....and my previous foray into the world of BMW:

Appreciate 0