01-20-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z88 View Post
Gents, I require a 50,000km service on my 335 MY09. Previous owner serviced it @ Northshore BMW however there was no service stamped at 40/45,000km mark therefore I am unsure if it was done or if someone had reset the service light, so am wanting it serviced for my piece of mind. I also checked with North Shore BMW and they do not have a record of it.

I am wondering if anyone could possibly recommend someone (who isn't a stooge) on the north shore to carry out a pretty basic service on my car and not try and sell me some fuel injection bs well priced, well qualified, standard shit.

I need front pads and discs shortly too so would like to start a bit of a relationship with a workshop to look after my car.

Also, my car was a late 08 built (first of DCT), can someone tell me if I have still the old twin turbo setup or just the twin-scroll single thumper?

Appreciate the help on this one.. I also did do a relatively small search and didn't manage to find anything specific on this.

Thanks, Ian.
You have the N54 twin turbo. Much better than the twin scroll single turbo N55 engine for tuning if that's your thing. The twin scroll ain't the thumper, it's the N54.
Appreciate 0