View Single Post
      09-10-2006, 12:07 AM   #1
rgoel
Rep
Drives: None

(cross-post)
Would appreciate people's help. I'm planning to purchase a 335i via ED. I have drafted a letter which I intend to email or fax to 5-10 dealers in my vicinity (San Francisco, CA). The letter is below. Would appreciate any and all feedback before I send it out. Thanks in advance.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
email@email.com

To: BMW USA Dealer

Re: Intent to Purchase BMW 335i Coupe

Dear Sir/Madam:

I intend to purchase a new BMW 335i Coupe via BMW’s European Delivery program. I have already determined the configuration and ordering options, and am currently seeking a BMW dealer who is willing to do business with me immediately based on the specification indicated below. I am contacting multiple dealers.

Car configuration European Delivery INVOICE price
335i Base: $34,360
Premium Package (ZPP): $2,230
Sport Package (ZSP): $910
Comfort Access (322): $455
Metallic Paint (A22): $430
Park Distance Control (507): $320
Destination and Handling: $695
Subtotal: $39,400

Option Configuration
Paint – A22 Sparkling Graphite Metallic
Upholstery – LCSW Black Dakota Leather
Interior – 4AD Brushed Aluminum

In addition to the $39,400 European Delivery invoice price, I am willing to pay the following:
Dealer markup: Up to $600
Tax: Actual
Title: Actual
License: Actual
MACO fees: $0
Marketing fees: $0
Other fees: $0

Therefore, the total I am willing to pay is up to $40,000 + tax + title + license.

I am also considering financing up to half of the purchase amount, though final payment terms are not yet decided.

I assure you that I am a serious buyer. Upon your agreement to the terms defined above, I fully intend to purchase the vehicle with minimal time required from the sales agent or sales dealership.

If you are interested in doing business with me, please contact me at the phone number or email address listed above at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

First Last
Appreciate 0