Superhiro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Saphire Black M4

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2364 View Post
I got fed up with these touchless car washes that doesn't really wash my car clean and still leaves my wheels dirty. I wanna find someone that will hand wash my car from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugeinus View Post
Any good recommendations for those in the Arlington area?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
+1 would be pretty sweet if I could get the car washed quickly during lunch or something along those lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgit View Post
Quick research shows a Shell Gas Station off Lee Hwy and Union Mill Rd that has a touchless wash, and a Jiffy Lube Location at 6220 Wilson Blvd in Falls Church that also has a touchless wash.

Hope this helps.
For those of you wanting Hand Washes, I'd recommend Detail & Wash Services by Eric. A basic hand wash and interior wipe down is $18, and they do a good job. They do mobile services and have bays in Crystal City. 703.843.6679 or detailcarwash@gmail.com.

I've been to the Jiffy Lube on Wilson as well, and it is on par with most wash places, but there doesn't seem to be an air dryer, so be prepared to do some extensive drying.

For pay and sprays where you can wash your own car, there's one in Sterling right off of 28 (8 or so bays), can't recall the name and another on Leesburg Pike near Bailey's crossroads in a small gas station. I'll see if I can find the names for these two spots.
Appreciate 0