View Single Post
      09-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #345
Efini
Silent Service
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
I'm sure you can, but judging by your first reply I thought you went already.

Either way, just make sure you're there at the time allocated (e.g. 6PM) on the dot, especially if you are on the wait list. I wanted to try my hands at more cars, but I was half an hour late due to LA traffic even with FasTrak and the idiots who always drive way under the speed limit in SGV, otherwise I'm sure I would've had half an hour more to drive more cars before the cutoff time, especially since they start dinner and begin serving alcohol at that hour.

They base test drives on a roster on the spot, and the autocross is something you wait in line for. waiting list is 2-3 people ahead of you at the most, but if there's a car that suits you that is available, then take it and you'd be back in time.

It was a cool course, but pretty short; by the time you are starting to get your jollies up as a driver it's over... I'd say you'd cover about ½-¾ miles, but you also get to enjoy being the passenger when the instructor is doing a rundown or when the other participants in the car are driving.

cool thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0