Laserbeam...er
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i, 1985 Grand Wagoneer

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
REVIVING THIS LISTING BECAUSE THE CAR HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK TO ITS STOCK CONDITION, AND THE PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED AGAIN!

Well folks, my short lived ownership of this beautiful and immaculate 335i has come to a close. This car was purchased as a one owner from BMW of Alexandria, one small bumper incident on the Autocheck, and otherwise showing no signs of use. It is an Auto steptronic transmission. I have an up to date Autocheck record printed that will come with the car to prove it's chastity. My 335 is loaded with both the sport and premium packages, along with heated seats and sunroof. Basically the only thing this 335 doesn't have is the cold weather package. HID's, iDrive, etc... all there. Has an up to date Nav disc already in the DVD drive so that's also covered. It also has both the USB and AUX inputs in the center console.

Still has a factory extended warranty for 19k miles or 2 years and 5 months, whichever comes first. The car just turned 60k miles as of just a few days ago.

The car currently only has an M3 front bumper for mods. I have a set of all black shadowline grills that come with the car, but I have the chrome grills installed currently. I do have a set of LCI Sport package wheels on it with stock run flats, they have about 90% tread left. There are also 20mm spacers in the back and 15mm in the front. The headlights are covered in lamin-x tint, partly because of the look, but mostly to protect them from weather damage.

I'm looking for a mere $23,000. Thats $500 less than I have it on AutoTrader for. Possibly OBO, depends on if I get desperate. As of right now I'm still attached to the extra torque of the 335, and therefore am not in a huge hurry to sell. Please text/call 540.845.9922 and ask for Anthony. If you want any other pictures, don't hesitate to ask. They can be sent in a text directly to your cell phone... technology...

Photos can be seen here: http://s1054.beta.photobucket.com/us...slide/library/

Here's a few teasers...

Last edited by Laserbeam...er; 12-12-2012 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: Car has been put back to stock, with the exception of the front bumper
Appreciate 0